Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: 101 DAYS!!

We are down to 101 days until our wedding!!! WHAT?!?

I really only have two updates:

1.  We picked out our cupcakes!  I went to Flavor Cupcakery (winner of Cupcake Wars season 4) in Bel Air and ordered 1/2 dozen cupcakes for me and Josh to try.   We loved every single cupcake we tried but decided on Snickerdoole.  One, because they're really good and two because the color of the cupcake matches with our colors for the wedding so it works out perfectly!  


We tried: Red Velvet, Cookies and Creme, Black Bottom
Black Forest, Salted Caramel, and Snickerdoodle 

2. I booked our hair and makeup and my hair and makeup trial :)  I went to get my hair cut at my normal place this past Friday and they were available for that day!!   This is the hair I plan to have on my wedding day.  Hopefully it works with the veil.


 OH!!  and I almost forgot, three of my other Bridesmaids got their dresses!  Vicky is the only one left but she'll be eight month pregnant so she's waiting as long as possible to order her's.


Laurie  - Kristin - Alex
of course those aren't the actual colors but I love their choices!


4 comments:

  1. The cupcakes all sound so yummy, I love watching cupcake wars so I am sure there amazing! I think its so fun when the bridesmaids all have a different style of dress in the same color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness they were so good! We had such a hard time choosing!

      Delete
  2. Wow!! Only 101 days left!! It will be here before you know it!! Those cupcakes look SOOO yummy!! I bet they were super tasty! I like the idea of different style dresses in the same color. I haven't decided what I want to do, but it is a definite possibility...especially since everyone will be in different places for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes look divine! We did cupcakes for our wedding and our guests were so excited that we did!!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!