City of Ashes
By: Cassandra Clare
Pages: 453
Read: 2/21/14
"Clary Fray just wishes
that her life would go back to normal. But what's normal when you're a
demon-slaying Shadowhunter, your mother is in a magically induced coma,
and you can suddenly see Downworlders like werewolves, vampires, and
faeries? Clary would love to spend more time with her best friend,
Simon. But the Shadowhunters won't let her go--especially her handsome,
infuriating newfound brother, Jace. And Clary's only chance to help her
mother is to track down rogue Shadowhunter Valentine, who is probably
insane, certainly evil--and also her father. When the second of the
Mortal Instruments os stolen, the terrifying Inquisitor suspects Jace.
Could Jace really be willing to betray everything he believes in to help
their father?"
{GoodReads}
Once again, loved it! I had heard that the story gets better with each book and so far, that seems to be the case. I love watching the characters develop and their relationships change. I really don't have much to say that I didn't say about City of Bones, but I can't wait to read the rest of the series :)
I gave this a 4/5 on my GoodReads.
{GoodReads}
Once again, loved it! I had heard that the story gets better with each book and so far, that seems to be the case. I love watching the characters develop and their relationships change. I really don't have much to say that I didn't say about City of Bones, but I can't wait to read the rest of the series :)
I gave this a 4/5 on my GoodReads.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks! I loved hearing from you!