This is what my yard looked like yesterday ... I'm over all this snow!
And lets talk about last night. I got a call from work seeing if I could work 5-10 and since I called out of my AM shift because the roads were bad, I agreed to come in. Well about halfway through the shift it starts snowing again. So, my boss calls and says one of the overnight people called out - I agreed to work it because the roads were getting bad and I wouldn't have made it home anyway. Yay overtime? Well by time 6am rolls around I've been up for 25 hours - I almost crashed into a guardrail on my way home and it was the longest hour drive of my life! Then I come home to find that a snowplow dumped their shit right in front of my driveway. So Josh and I started our valentines day moody and fighting while shoveling the driveway. *End I-hate-snow Rant*
On a happier note, I hope everyone has a great valentines day!
And lets talk about last night. I got a call from work seeing if I could work 5-10 and since I called out of my AM shift because the roads were bad, I agreed to come in. Well about halfway through the shift it starts snowing again. So, my boss calls and says one of the overnight people called out - I agreed to work it because the roads were getting bad and I wouldn't have made it home anyway. Yay overtime? Well by time 6am rolls around I've been up for 25 hours - I almost crashed into a guardrail on my way home and it was the longest hour drive of my life! Then I come home to find that a snowplow dumped their shit right in front of my driveway. So Josh and I started our valentines day moody and fighting while shoveling the driveway. *End I-hate-snow Rant*
On a happier note, I hope everyone has a great valentines day!












Snow like that and I might actually get out of going to school! I swear our school doesn't close for crap!
ReplyDeleteYikes!!! That is so much snow!! So glad you're safe :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday, girlie!
Not jealous of that snow! Hope it's done for the year for you! Glad you made it home safely, hope you caught up on some sleep!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny how snow is one of those things when you have it, you hate it, but when you don't have it you dream of it? We never get snow, so I think it would be incredible, but reading your experience, I can more than understand why you would hate it!!
ReplyDeleteEmma | the Earth through a Lens