These posts have been going around for a few days. Though I'm not going to participate in the actual link-up, I love the idea and definitely wanted to do a post of my own!
I'm the Kinda Girl Who:
... has to have a stylist do her hair on special occasions because she's to impatient to do it herself.
... pours over travel magazines and trip itinerary's dreaming of the day she gets to travel again.
... would rather spend Saturday nights reading than going out.
... loves tattoos and will always ask people about theirs, and tell people off who make snotty comments about mine or others.
... loves fruit snacks, specifically Scooby Doo fruit snacks.
... used to never watch TV but is now way to addicted to Netfix ... and Bones ... and Chicago Fire ... and Chicago PD.
... loves school and loves to learn.
... hates the voicemail symbol at the top of the phone and the annoying computer voice that comes on before voicemails - just don't leave me voicemails!
... could eat spaghetti for all three meals every day.
... is the worlds best bullshitter. I can bullshit a paper like there is no tomorrow. My Mother is amazed at my ability to crank out a five page paper in just a few hours and get an 'A'.
... is a major procrastinator. But hey, it usually work in my favor; I work best under pressure.
... can play instruments (piano, guitar, violin, clarinet) like it's nobody's business, but can't sing for shit.
... loves her friends and family to death but is horrible at keeping in touch. Thank God for social media!
... generally likes animals more than people (maybe not the best thing to say on my blog, but it's true)
... is obsessed with Harry Potter and secretly believes she is Hermione Granger.



I love me some Chicago Fire & PD! So excited for their return this week :)
ReplyDeleteI definitely nodded my head to a lot of these. Love the post idea!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
DeleteI can play the clarinet as well and LOVE to travel!
ReplyDeleteI am with you for reading on a Saturday night, loving Harry Potter, and being addicted to Netflix -- and Bones! I binge-watched the entire series on Netflix after watching one episode, and deciding I should go check it out...
ReplyDelete