Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Blogtober: My Dream Trip


My dream vacation takes place over three months.  I am assuming I have that much time and money (yeah, right).

I would spend 6 weeks traveling through the UK (England, Scotland and Wales) and Ireland.  These countries are at the top of my list.  I simply have to go there and I want to be able to do some exploring and not feel totally rushed.  I love castles, so I would probably spend a good bit of time castle hunting.



Then, I would spend a good 4 weeks in Africa doing safari's.  I would like to visit Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Tanzania, Rwanda and Uganda.  I have always dreamed of seeing the amazing animals of Africa in their natural habitats.  It would be a dream come true to explore these areas of Africa.



For the last 2 weeks, I would head to the western United States.  I would explore Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, Mesa Verde, Monument Valley and Salt Lake City.




15 comments:

  1. I'm feeling the love for Europe in all of these blogtember posts :) That's where I'd head too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go on vacation with you to all those places, they look wonderful! I agree that if I had enough time and money, I would for sure travel. Maybe some day, I can make it to a few of the places on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blogtember post!! Sign me up for this vacation!! Sounds like a dream!

    Tawnya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Scotland! I've been here for almost 6 yrs. Love it. So many things to love.

    I also love reading. A vacation isn't vacation without reading a book a day. At least for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems so strange to me that so many people have Yellowstone on their "to go see" lists, but maybe that's just because I live so close. Love all of your other places though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to go to Victoria Falls! AND... County Cook, Ireland?! Looks like something out of a Dr. Seuss book! I MUST go there!!! All of the pictures are awesome!! This sounds like a perfect vacation! (And could totally be achieved in several separate trips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am officially ready to go! Lets pack our bags now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a fabulous adventure beginning to end! I'm afraid I'd get lost in castles and never make it back to real life :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never thought about traveling to Africa. I may have to add that to my list! Sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this would be such an incredible trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh, I love the idea of this. A girl can dream!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have always wanted to go to Ireland! My brother actually went and got to go on the set of Game of Thrones #jealous. Good luck on your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't remember what that first picture is from but that is SUCH a cool area! Love all of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes to all of the above! I so want to do a safari in Africa to see all the animals.. just need to keep saving fro that dream! And Yellowstone Park sounds amazing too :)
    http://alovetriangle.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to visit the grand canyon some day too,

    (catching up with past posts)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!