Thursday, October 16, 2014

Living Cruelty-Free: Seventh Generation


Last time I talked about Method products which are definitely some of my favorite Cruelty-Free products.  Today, I want to share Seventh Generation, which is another favorite brand of mine.


I actually don't use this  hand soap at home but we do use it at work and it works really well.  We get a lot of dirt and grime on our hands if it's raining and this hand soap gets it right off. 


I don't really know what to say about the toilet paper.  I'm not picky when it comes to TP ... it works fine and isn't flakey.


We don't have much wood furniture but what we do have, I use this product to clean.  It does just as good a job as pledge or any other wood cleaner.  I've been using it for a few weeks now and love it.


I love these dish washer packs.  Josh bought the first ones we used in our house which were not cruelty-free and they sucked.  Half the time they didn't work and would still be in the dispenser thingy when the cycle was done.  I got fed up and switched to these and have not had any issues since.  Also, my glass comes out streak free, so I am one happy camper.

I love Seventh Generation Laundry detergent!  I think it smells amazing and does a great job of getting clothes clean.  Any detergent that can get Josh's disgusting work clothes clean gets and A+ from me!

Again, these are just the products that I have used and have had a good experience with.  Seventh Generation has so many products that I'm probably forgetting some that I've used.  They have tons of cleaning products, baby care products (which friends have used and loved), and beauty products.  This is another brand that I know target sells, so it's definitely not hard to find.  It is also in the local grocery stores here in MD so I'm sure it is in local grocery stores elsewhere.

If you need more convincing to shop cruelty-free, check out the latest Beagle Freedom Project rescue:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!