My best friend, Alex always says we had a "Hey Arnold" childhood, and that is pretty much true. I have so many hilarious memories from childhood that I couldn't write them all out if I tried. But, one that sticks out is a night playing night tag.
We used to play night tag and capture the flag all the time after dark. However, we had a rule that we had to stick in groups of two. So, me and Alex were a team and this time we were "It". We were walking between two houses, the one yard was fenced in and had a tree at the back corner of the fence. Well, Alex's brother, Brandon and another friend, Steve were hiding in the tree. As Alex and I walked by they jumped out of the tree right in front of us and scared the piss out of us ... Literally. Alex actually pee'd her pants a bit and had to go home and change. After we got over the near heart attack we just started cracking up, I mean what else could we do.
.jpg)
Alex and I. First day of school
Kris and I. First day of Kindergarten
Laurie, Me, Alex and Samantha.
I sadly don't have many pictures of my childhood friends on my computer. I'm going to have to change that!

.jpg)

I can't imagine getting scared like that!! especially since it was dark out!
ReplyDeletehahahaha luckily I don't remember ever being so scared I peed. That is TOO funny!!!
ReplyDelete