I'm a few days off with Blogtober but I didn't have time to blog this weekend and I like the weekend prompt better than today's prompt. So today I will be sharing my favorite instagram photo.
I had a hard time narrowing it down but I think this is my favorite instaphoto. It's actually one of my favorites period. This was taken this past July at Nationals Stadium in DC right before a Jason Aldean concert.
I love this photo because it's the first photo of the three of us together in over 8 years. We met and went to Europe together in 2006 and hadn't all been together since then. Britt and I (one on the right) have seen each other because we live in the same county but we haven't seen Meagan since we departed at the airport in Dulles. We stayed in touch mostly via Facebook and were eventually able to set up this meeting when Meagan got an internship in DC.
This picture, to me, shows that traveling truly brings you together with some amazing lifelong friends.
I am so glad to have these girls in my life! I can't wait for our next trip together!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks! I loved hearing from you!