It's time for another book challenge! I got a bit off track with the last one but I hope to do really well on this one! The Semi-Charmed Winter 2014 Winter Book Challenge starts November 1, 2014 and ends February 28, 2015, which is definitely plenty of times. These are the categories and the some of the books I've chosen for each (which may change). I'm excited to start reading!!
5 points: Freebie! — We'll wait and see which non-challenge book I just can't resist
10 points: Read a book written by an author who has published at least 10 books. — First Love by James Patterson
10 points: Read a book of short stories. — Fairy Tales of Hans Christian Andersen
10 points: Read a book with a food in the title. — The Chocolate Thief by Laura Florand
15 points: Read the first book in a series that is new to you. — Delirium by Lauren Oliver
15 points: Read a book that was originally written in a language that is not your native language. — Undecided
15 points: Read a book written by a local author. — My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares
20 points: Read a "bookish book." — The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
20 points: Read a book with a direction in the title. — Black Hawk Down by Mark Bowden
25 points: Read a book from a genre you don't usually read. — Undecided
25 points: Read a book with a song lyric in the title. — Heart of the Matter by Emily Griffin (line in the song Feels So Real by Edens Edge).
30 points: Read two books with a different meal in each title. — Uhhhh Undecided.

The Thirteenth Tale is on my list as well - I actually just read the Delirium series, hope you like them!
ReplyDeleteI hadn't heard of a book challenge, good luck with finding the ones you are missing!
ReplyDelete(catching up on past posts)