Thursday, October 9, 2014

Blogtober: Halloween Memories


Today for Blogtober we're supposed to talk about our best or worst Halloween memories.  I really don't have any horrible memories.  There was last year when I was at my mom's and the neighbors house caught fire and burned down.  That was bad. 

I don't have any specific best Halloween memory but Halloween in my neighborhood was pretty badass when I was growing up.  Me and my best friend Alex, would go to all three courts surrounding us and come back to the house multiple times to dump our candy bags.  People had amazing elaborate decorations and it was freaking awesome.  My cousins would also come over because they live on a main road so there wasn't any trick-or-treating where they were.  So, today I am just going to share awesome photos of our also awesome costumes over the years.

 Excuse my face there.  I was Esmeralda from the Hunchback of Notre Dame

 Dorthy and Toto.  My Mom hand made my costume and glittered the shoes.  My favorite costume to this day.

 Pumpkin :)

A witch and Casper

 80's Rocker, Angel and Bumble Bee

 Flower, 50's Girl and Hawaii Luau Girl

 
 Hippie and Hockey Player

 My Favorite Disney Princess, Belle

This isn't from Halloween but I was Jasmine one year but I was sick and couldn't trick or treat.  I was not happy.

I am so sad I can't find the best costumes ever which was the year Alex and I went as our favorite Spice Girls.  I went as sporty and Alex went as baby.  Alex totally stuck balloons in her shirt!  We still laugh about that now.  

11 comments:

  1. Fantastic pictures! The Dorothy and Toto costumes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! and the costumes my favorite ones were of the little kids/toddler the pumpkin and the little bee! :)

    Diana | Life in German

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness your photos are adorable! I was Dorothy for my 18th birthday party and its my favourite ever costume - something to do with the sparkly shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! These make me want to go to Mom's and dig up some old photos of myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg you had so many awesome memories! i love all these costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore the barney costume in the first picture!

    Best,
    Katie Petty
    theparisianwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! All those pictures are really great. It's wonderful to have so many memories in print!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha your dorothy was spot on! I love all of these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, SO CUTE! I love reminiscing about past Halloween costumes…and it looks like you had some pretty adorable ones! Keep those photos around forever, girl!

    Thanks for linking up to the FFF hop this week! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!