I have always loved Halloween, it's my favorite holiday second only to Christmas. I have always wanted to travel somewhere spooky and cool for Halloween.
My top two? Salem, Massachusetts (cliche, I know) and Transylvania, Romania.
I love the idea of going to Salem and so does Josh. He is into all that paranormal stuff (Supernatural is his favorite show) and I just like the idea of spending Halloween where the Salem Witch Trials took place.
Salem has a website specifically for Halloween called Salem Haunted Happenings! There is so much to do in Salem surrounding Halloween, I don't know how I'd choose what to do! Also, I would love to attend the Salem Witches' Halloween Ball which occurs a few days before Halloween.
I am not big on group tours, but this tour from G Adventures is one that I am dying to go on!! Why? You get to go to an epic Halloween party and spend Halloween in one of the most haunted places in Europe, Hunyad's Castle (see day 3 in the full itinerary)! Besides my huge fascination with castles, I have also had a weird obsession with Transylvania for as long as I can remember! Going during Halloween would be a dream come true!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
My top two? Salem, Massachusetts (cliche, I know) and Transylvania, Romania.

I love the idea of going to Salem and so does Josh. He is into all that paranormal stuff (Supernatural is his favorite show) and I just like the idea of spending Halloween where the Salem Witch Trials took place.
Salem has a website specifically for Halloween called Salem Haunted Happenings! There is so much to do in Salem surrounding Halloween, I don't know how I'd choose what to do! Also, I would love to attend the Salem Witches' Halloween Ball which occurs a few days before Halloween.
I am not big on group tours, but this tour from G Adventures is one that I am dying to go on!! Why? You get to go to an epic Halloween party and spend Halloween in one of the most haunted places in Europe, Hunyad's Castle (see day 3 in the full itinerary)! Besides my huge fascination with castles, I have also had a weird obsession with Transylvania for as long as I can remember! Going during Halloween would be a dream come true!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



How cool would either of these be!? I second this dream!
ReplyDelete