Today is my Fiance's 30th Birthday! He is trying to ignore it, but I am not making that easy! I love birthdays (other peoples) and really want to make this birthday special for him! He works nights this week so I wont be able to hang out with him until Saturday, which makes me sad.
I haven't really talked much about Josh on this blog but today I am going to share a few things about him:
1. He snores like a champ and has full conversations in his sleep. I kid you not, some of the conversations that I have had with him literally had me in tears from laughing so hard. One night I decided to record a conversation because he didn't believe me. Maybe I'll share it one day but I don't know how often he reads this and I really don't want to die today. I recently posted this on his facebook wall:
2. He is one of the hardest workers I have ever met. I can attest to this because we worked together for a year. It was the most BS crap job ever but he always worked hard. He continues to work his hardest at the job he has now. I really love that about him because I have come across a lot of really lazy people in my years.
3. He will literally eat anything. I can't even name 5 foods that he doesn't like. As the pickiest eater in the world, this amazes me! If you put it in front of him, he will at least try it. Though he will eat it, he isn't much for seafood.
4. He was born in Bad Kissingen, Germany. His Dad was in the Army and was stationed there. He spent most of his life in Southern, VA.
5. He is the middle child. He has one older Brother and one younger Sister. He also has four little nieces.
6. His absolute favorite book is Ender's Game and when the movie comes out I am taking him to see it as part of his birthday present.
7. He loves Star Wars. We often have Harry Potter vs Star Wars debates. I mean I like Star Wars, but Harry Potter is superior to all.
8. He loves hunting and fishing. He used to go more but this job just doesn't give him much time anymore. That makes me sad.
9. He spent a good portion of his life farming. His family had a farm in Southern,VA and his ex-girlfriends family owned a farm in VA and a farm in NJ which he worked on. He is the only guy I know that can tell me all about different types of plants. He can pretty much tell you what something is going to be by looking at the plant. He did crop farming, never animal farming. He has also done Orchard work. He really loves it and I wish he could find a job as a farm hand or something.
10. He has a major soft spot for animals, especially dogs. And they love him! I have never met came across a dog that didn't immediately take a liking to him. My Mom's dog, Charlie flips out if you even say "Joshy is here", and if Joshy really is there he freaks out even more.
Happy Birthday, Honey! Love You :)
6. His absolute favorite book is Ender's Game and when the movie comes out I am taking him to see it as part of his birthday present.
7. He loves Star Wars. We often have Harry Potter vs Star Wars debates. I mean I like Star Wars, but Harry Potter is superior to all.
8. He loves hunting and fishing. He used to go more but this job just doesn't give him much time anymore. That makes me sad.
9. He spent a good portion of his life farming. His family had a farm in Southern,VA and his ex-girlfriends family owned a farm in VA and a farm in NJ which he worked on. He is the only guy I know that can tell me all about different types of plants. He can pretty much tell you what something is going to be by looking at the plant. He did crop farming, never animal farming. He has also done Orchard work. He really loves it and I wish he could find a job as a farm hand or something.
10. He has a major soft spot for animals, especially dogs. And they love him! I have never met came across a dog that didn't immediately take a liking to him. My Mom's dog, Charlie flips out if you even say "Joshy is here", and if Joshy really is there he freaks out even more.
Happy Birthday, Honey! Love You :)





aww sweet! Happy birthday to him!
ReplyDelete