Josh and I had some time to spend together on Thursday so we decided to try a local place for lunch.
Brooms Bloom is actually a dairy farm and this little restaurant/ice cream shop is located on the farm's property. They are an organic and hormone free farm which puts it at the top of my list.
The menu is definitely catered towards lunch and the selection isn't huge, but there is definitely something for everyone. I had a pulled pork sandwich and a bowl of cream of crab soup. Josh also had the pulled pork but got mac and cheese. Both were really good but the portion sizes are huge!! So, next time I will be getting the half sandwich and the smaller cup of soup.
They also offered both indoor and outdoor seating. We were going to eat outside but it ended up being a much warmer day than we were anticipating, so we moved inside.
* Sorry about the photo quality, I didn't want to use the flash inside.
I would definitely recommend Brooms Bloom. The cream of crab soup was amazing!! We also got Ice Cream after lunch and it was some of the best Ice Cream I have ever had :) The staff was super nice and the place was very comfortable and homey.
Brooms Bloom
1700 S. Fountain Green Road
Bel Air, MD 21015
Brooms Bloom is actually a dairy farm and this little restaurant/ice cream shop is located on the farm's property. They are an organic and hormone free farm which puts it at the top of my list.
The menu is definitely catered towards lunch and the selection isn't huge, but there is definitely something for everyone. I had a pulled pork sandwich and a bowl of cream of crab soup. Josh also had the pulled pork but got mac and cheese. Both were really good but the portion sizes are huge!! So, next time I will be getting the half sandwich and the smaller cup of soup.
They also offered both indoor and outdoor seating. We were going to eat outside but it ended up being a much warmer day than we were anticipating, so we moved inside.
* Sorry about the photo quality, I didn't want to use the flash inside.
I would definitely recommend Brooms Bloom. The cream of crab soup was amazing!! We also got Ice Cream after lunch and it was some of the best Ice Cream I have ever had :) The staff was super nice and the place was very comfortable and homey.
Brooms Bloom
1700 S. Fountain Green Road
Bel Air, MD 21015




This definitely looks like a place I need to try! Love that they're organic and hormone free!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a cute little place!
ReplyDeleteOne of our fantasy road trips is driving from South Carolina to Maine...if we ever do it, I will have to keep this in mind for one of our stops!
ReplyDeleteThis place looks so cosy and inviting :) As a self-professed lover of comfort food... the sandwiches, soup and mac & cheese are also looking pretty appetising right about now. xxx
ReplyDeleteI LOVE places like this!! Cream of crab soup?! Oh yum!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute. There are a lot of little restaurants like that around here, but I have never been to one. haha
ReplyDelete