Monday, October 21, 2013

Movies and Travel

I totally forgot to do a post for today!!  So, I am throwing together a list of some of my favorite movies which take place in another country. 

1.  My Fair Lady - London, England

2. Winning London - London, England

3.  Passport to Paris - Paris, France


4.  P.S. I Love You - Ireland

5. Under the Tuscan Sun - Cortona, Italy

6. Letters to Juliet - Verona, Italy  


7.  Harry Potter - London, England

8.  The Holiday - London, England

9.  Eat, Pray, Love - Italy, India, Indonesia


10.  Chasing Liberty - Prague, Czech Republic and Berlin, Germany

11.  When in Rome - Rome, Italy 

12.   Monte Carlo - Paris, France and Monte Carlo, Monaco


13. The Prince and Me - Copenhagen, Denmark 

14.  What a Girl Wants - England

15. Made of Honor - Highlands, Scotland



I am aware that my taste in movies is pretty lame, and I am Ok with it :) Happy(?) Monday!


9 comments:

  1. I love so many of these- but P.S. I Love You and The Holiday have to be my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love ALL these movies! Every last one of them. I honestly think Under the Tuscan Sun is the most gorgeous movie ever made - it's dangerous for me to watch it because it gives me a MAJOR travel bug! I think I might have to watch it soon though - it's been too long :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the holiday!! Such a great film <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many of these that I haven't seen yet! I'll have to spend a weekend catching up :) But I LOVE Eat, Pray Love and of course, My Fair Lady is a classic. The Holiday also always makes me think of the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many good ones! Eat, Pray, Love is one of my favorites, and the book is so good too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, I love all of these movies. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, love those old Mary Kate and Ashley movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these movies! I haven't seen Mary Kate and Ashley in forever and must go and watch them now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We ALL have lame movies that we love, we're just not all brave enough to admit it! :o) I've seen 10 of the movies you listed, so that must make me lame, too. :o)

    One of my all-time favorites that is set in another country is Love, Actually. It totally deserves a spot on your list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!