Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Travel Tuesday: Ziplining in Costa Rica

 Our last day in Costa Rica after a week of work was spent on the beach and zip lining!  


This company was so great!  The guides were very nice and very helpful and all of them spoke pretty good English.  So, if you are ever in the area of Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, look this place up!


View from one of the platforms






Zip lining through the rainforest was one of the coolest experiences.  We saw all kinds of different animals such as monkeys, sloths and toucans just from Zip-lining.  I had such a great experience that Josh and I booked a Zip-Lining excursion for our Honeymoon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Coming by from the link up.

    This looks amazing! I have always wanted to zip line and have heard that Costa Rica is just beautiful!

    Great pics.

    Yaya @ Dream it Darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never gone ziplining but I know it would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!