In 2009, I went on an Alternative Spring Break Trip with James Madison University to Las Cruces, Costa Rica (more later). We worked all week and used the last day and night to have fun. We drove to Manuel Antonio and got a hostel almost right on the beach! We went to the beach where I got the most God Awful sunburn I have ever had, a club where we got to do some Latin dancing, and zip lining!
Here are a few photos of Manuel Antonio (minus the Zip Line, that gets its own post).






this looks so gorgeous! and the water looks incredible!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sunset pictures!
ReplyDeleteWe are planning a trip there early next year and I'm so excited.
ReplyDeletei love hammocks! i could lay in one all day!
ReplyDeleteCosta Rica is one of my top travel destinations! Glad to hear you enjoyed it so much!
ReplyDeleteI went to Costa Rica when I was 14 so 1997 I think. I loved it well except for the creepy crawlers. I went with my high school and after 9 days I got pretty home sick. I should try to dig up some of those pictures. The sad thing is since it was 16 years ago, I don't really remember a lot of it. Wow how was I a freshman 16 years ago!? Wow I'm old. haha
ReplyDelete