On our Thursday trip to DC, Josh and I finally got to see the inside of the Library of Congress. The last couple of times I have gone, it has been closed for one reason or another.
Unfortunately, we were not able to take pictures inside of any of the exhibits but we did get a picture of the lobby ceiling before Josh's camera died.
I was so excited to go in here an look around! My favorite exhibit was definitely Thomas Jefferson's collection. He had so many different books and so many different subjects and it was so neat to see.
We also got a picture of the capitol from the steps of the Library.
I was so excited to go in here an look around! My favorite exhibit was definitely Thomas Jefferson's collection. He had so many different books and so many different subjects and it was so neat to see.
We also got a picture of the capitol from the steps of the Library.
This is definitely one of my favorite places in DC.

I would love to visit the LOC! I've been inside Canada's, but America's looks gorgeous too!
ReplyDeleteOh D.C. ... I would love to visit this time of year. I don't think I've ever actually been inside the Library of Congress before.
ReplyDeleteI would love this, too. I think my husband would be bored to death, though.
ReplyDelete