Since I totally forgot to write a post and have absolutely no time to put anything together today, I am leaving y'all with some photos of places (in other countries) that I would LOVE to see (all via pinterest):
![]() |
| Baron Empain Palace - Cairo, Egypt |
![]() |
| Victoria Falls - Zimbabwe |
![]() |
| Baobab Alley - Madagascar |
![]() |
| Ha Long Bay - Vietnam |
![]() |
| Angkor Wat - Siem Reap, Cambodia |
![]() |
| Prague, Czech Republic |
![]() |
| Zakopane - Tatra Mountains, Poland |
![]() |
| Lake Bled Castle - Slovenia |
![]() |
| Al Dier Monastery - Petra, Jordan |
![]() |
| Iguazu Falls, Brazil |
![]() |
| Milford Sound, New Zealand |












From your list I've been to Egypt, Cambodia, Poland, and the Czech Republic. Could easily go to all those places again, and yet so many I havent been too. I would love to win the lottery too. I am from the Travel Tuesday hop, hope you'll check out my blog too.
ReplyDeleteBonnie Rose | A Compass Rose
this works for me!! all these places are so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteso many of these are places I want to go so bad!! We're thinking of Cambodia for a trip next Spring and I seriously can't wait!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh! I've been to Zakopane, Poland...this just made me homesick for it =)
ReplyDeleteI did a post on Lake Bled for travel tuesday a few weeks ago :) Those pictures of Zimbabwe and Madagascar- wow!!
ReplyDeleteMy Travel Tuesday Post
Jess
I'd love to travel more! Those are some amazing sights I'm sure
ReplyDeletei have been to halong bay and angkor wat, and lived in prague :) i would like to see both those waterfalls and that place in madagascar looks cool too!
ReplyDeletehttps://growninsouthernground.wordpress.com/2013/04/09/travel-tuesday-5/
These are some gorgeous places and many of them are on my 'To-See-List' as well! I hope to visit Angkor Wat next year, but I'm not sure yet if it fits my travel plans for next year.
ReplyDeletexx
All of these look like AMAZING places to visit! Wish I could just travel full time :)
ReplyDelete