Monday, April 1, 2013

Book Review: UnEnchanted

UnEnchanted: An Unfortunate Fairytale
By: Chanda Hahn
Pages:430ish (Nook)
Read: 3/25/2013


"Mina Grime is unlucky, unpopular and uncoordinated, that is until she saves her crushes life on a field trip, changing her High School status from loser to hero overnight. But with her new found fame brings misfortune in the form of an old family curse come to light. For Mina is descended from the Brothers Grimm and has inherited all of their unfinished fairy tale business. Which includes trying to outwit a powerful Story from making her its next fairytale victim.

To break the fairy tale curse on her family and make these deadly occurrences stop, Mina must finish the tales until the very Grimm end."

{Goodreads}

 I LOVE this book!  I have mentioned numerous times that I like books that are different from anything I have read before and this one definitely was!  The plot was interesting and something I have never read before and there were really no slow parts to this book.  I love the incorporation of the Grimm stories and I love that there isn't a happy ending. I think it was very unique and fun to read!

 I gave this book a 5/5 on Goodreads and will be reviewing the sequel on Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to read this after the book I am currently on. I have it on my tablet. I'm glad that it seems to be a good story!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!