This Weeks
Book Chat topic is Books Set in Europe. These are a few of my favorites that are set in Europe.
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Santorini, Greece)
Sarah's Key (Paris, France)
The Book Thief (Munich, Germany)
Something Blue (London, England)
P.S. I Love You (Ireland)
Night (Auschwitz, Poland)
The Harry Potter Series (London and Hogwarts, England)
Honorable Mentions:
The Da Vinci Code (Paris, France and England)
One Day (Edinburgh, Scotland and London, England)
The Secret Garden (Yorkshire, England)
looks like everyone put the book thief on their lists ;) night was a good one too!
ReplyDeletehttp://ilikebigbooksblog.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/the-book-chat-3/
I loved all of these books! Especially Sarahs Key! I just stumbled across your blog and I love it! Plus.. we have the same layout :)
ReplyDeleteI've never read The Book Thief, I just couldn't get into it, but after seeing it recommended by everyone on Book Chat I might have to give it another go...
ReplyDelete