Friday, April 25, 2014

Top 5: TV Shows

I used to not watch much TV, especially when I lived with my parents.  But now I am a boring old person who can't afford to go out, so I watch a lot more shows.  These are my top 5:

NCIS
This is one of my all-time favorite shows and definitely my favorite crime show.  I honestly don’t know what I’d do with my life if this show got cancelled!  Gibbs and Abby are definitely my favorites and I totally want to be Abby!  Ducky is another favorite.  I cry every time something happens to Ducky and I have no clue why.


BONES
Bones is a close second to NCIS.  I love the science in this show and I love that Kathy Reichs makes sure it’s accurate.  Also, the characters grow and change so much during the course of the show, especially Bones.  I love watching that and watching relationships grow.  Plus, Booth is hot!  I mean, let’s be serious!


GILMORE GIRLS
This is the first show I bought seasons of and watched from start to finish.  Although the characters annoyed me to no end at some points, this show will always have a place in my heart.  And I’m still mad that Logan and Rory didn’t end up together.

 
FLASHPOINT
Canada for the win!  I love our neighbors to the north for bringing us this fabulous show!  It came on during the writer’s strike a few years ago.  It’s essentially about a hostage rescue team.  There is a lot of psychology involved and I love it!  I love everything about this show and even though I’m sad it ended, I think they ended it fabulously.


Pretty Little Liars
This is my guilty pleasure, for sure.  I’m a season behind and I want to stop watching it but I just can’t!  I know some information from the books but there's also a lot I don't know.  I need to know everything!


If they keep it up, Chicago PD may bump PLL out of my top 5!  I am loving that show so far!  Also, I have a total girl crush on Sophia Bush.  Can I please be her?  I also love that they do a lot of crossing over with Chicago Fire.  I also just started watching Numbers on Netflix, great show!

7 comments:

  1. PLL is my guilty pleasure when Steve is away. Flashpoint is one of the best shows that has come out of Canada (we don't have many) and it's filmed in Toronto! I love seeing the local sights when I watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh! I kinda adore Sophia Bush too. She was my fav back in the "One Tree Hill" days! We watch NCIS: Los Angeles at our house. I wasn't really a fan of crime shows, but the husband had about a million episode on DVR that we started watching one snowy day...and now I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!! Gilmore Girls, PLL and Chicago PD! I don't watch Chicago Fire though, and I am about 5 episodes behind on Chicago PD but it is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot one - Nashville! ;) I can't get enough of that show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Out of these I only watch NCIS, but I love that one! We got the first nine seasons for Christmas and we're just now on season 2!

    I agree with Margo - Nashville should be on your list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gilmore Girls! Sigh, so SO so good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!