Today, I am going to share some makeup product lines that are cruelty-free. Just as an FYI, I don't wear makeup at all due to my own personal opinions about health and chemicals, ect. So, all the products I've listed here are just what I know people seem to like - I have no personal experience with them.
Urban Decay
Now Urban Decay is kind of tricky. Technically Urban Decay products are cruelty-free, however I would not buy the product because the parent company test on animals. So, even though this particular line is Cruelty-Free, the whole company is not ... if that makes sense.
Some others that I've heard of that are on the list are:
After Glow Cosmetics: Also Organic
Kiss My Face: This is a fairly common brand that I've heard good things about
These are just a few that I've heard of that are on the leaping bunny list which you can check out here.
As I said before, I don't wear any makeup so I don't have personal experience with any of these. Try any brand you think you'll like, but there are definitely a good bit of options for cosmetics.
Urban Decay
Now Urban Decay is kind of tricky. Technically Urban Decay products are cruelty-free, however I would not buy the product because the parent company test on animals. So, even though this particular line is Cruelty-Free, the whole company is not ... if that makes sense.
Some others that I've heard of that are on the list are:
After Glow Cosmetics: Also Organic
Kiss My Face: This is a fairly common brand that I've heard good things about
These are just a few that I've heard of that are on the leaping bunny list which you can check out here.
As I said before, I don't wear any makeup so I don't have personal experience with any of these. Try any brand you think you'll like, but there are definitely a good bit of options for cosmetics.




I've seen and used Kiss my Face products before, but not the others. I occasionally wear makeup.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete