I'm asked quite often what job I'd choose if money for college and job availability were not an issue.
I have a few dream jobs but the two I would love most are Marine Biologist/Zoologist or Travel Writer and Photgrapher.
Marine Biologist or Zoologist
It's no secret that I love animals. Dolphins are one of my favorites and I would love to work with them! I can't wait to swim with them in November in Grand Cayman! I would be just as happy working at a zoo! I would love to work with the sea otter or my favorites ... the Prairie Dogs! Even though I don't work with them, I still like to keep educated about the issues involving marine and zoo animals. I also usually donate my monthly donation to a cause involving animals.
Travel Writer and Photographer
Hello dream life? Who wouldn't love to travel the world and write about it and take amazing photos? All while getting paid? Sign me up! Writing and taking pictures for National Geographic would be a dream come true. Freelancing would be OK though ... I'm still waiting on that winning lottery ticket!
Costa Rica, 2009
France, 2006
Costa Rica, 2009
France, 2006


I would love to be a travel writer and photographer. And international food taster!
ReplyDeleteA travel writer would be so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI definitely hear you on the travel writing/photography! seems like such a dream career.
ReplyDeleteI'm not an animal girl, but being a writer in general is my dream job!
ReplyDeleteI'd take either of these jobs! Good choices!
ReplyDeleteCouldn't agree more! Glad mine made the list :)
ReplyDelete