I’ve never been
one to believe in anything paranormal, so to speak. But a week at my Mom’s house may have
convinced me. Now I still don’t believe
in crazy scary movie type stuff but I do believe in spirits.
My sister thinks
everything is haunted, so when her and my Mom and brother moved into a new
house I was obviously rolling my eyes when she said the new house is
haunted. She called him Sarge because my
Oma’s boyfriend whose house it is fought in Vietnam so she thinks it’s either a
friend or someone he killed. They were
in the new house for almost two years when they asked me to stay with Charlie for
a week while they went on vacation.
The first weird
thing was: I was playing with Charlie one night and he just stopped in his
tracks and started growling at something in the dining room. He kept inching closer, then crouching away
the way dogs do when they’re in trouble and he did this several times. He also scooted his way into the kitchen and was sitting there growling, too. This went on for nearly a half hour. It was really creepy.
for reference, the living room is in front and the dining room is where the red wall is and then where Charlie is, is where the kitchen starts.
The second
was: I was getting ready for bed and
Charlie wanted to go out. I opened the
bedroom door and saw a ball of light go from the living room to the dining
room. I didn’t think much of it at the
time. I figured it was just a car
passing by the window. But it was a
condensed ball of light. I told my Mom
about it and she said she’s seen the same thing, but the light usually goes
into the fire place.
Charlie also won’t
go into the basement at night. They say
animals have a sixth sense and I officially believe it.
To top off all the creepiness, there was one night when the electricity went out. I had to go in the creepy basement at night into a dark corner where the fuse box was. It turned out that there was a fire which somehow affected the transformer box for that area. But it was super creepy and I was soooo not wanting to go down there.
Maybe I should have shared this story around Halloween ...
Maybe I should have shared this story around Halloween ...


I think babies have a 6th sense too! My son stopped dead in his tracks in the living room, and started crying saying there was a man in the kitchen. He was legit freaked out!
ReplyDelete