Josh and I have decided that our next cruise is going to be a European cruise. That's actually a lie ... we may do an Alaskan cruise in 2015, or we may go to Disney. However, we are definitely doing a European Cruise in 2016, and we want to book as soon as dates are available. The main cruise line we are looking at is Celebrity since Casey gave it such great reviews. The other is Norwegian. The maps I'm about to show you are all from Celebrity, but NCL has basically the same ones. Our choices are:
Right now our top 3 are: the last one (because Josh wants to go to Rome), the second one, and the fourth one.
If you have any experience with any of these places, I'd love to hear your opinion! Or which one would you choose if given the chance?







I've never been to Europe at all, so all of those sound pretty amazing!! You guys will have a blast!
ReplyDeletesuch a great way to see so much of europe! we went to alaska on celebrity in 2002 and it was great.
ReplyDeleteI think the second one sounds awesome. I loved Greece!
ReplyDeleteWe're debating that one and the UK one! I know I'd love both and Greece is definitely somewhere I've been wanting to go!
DeleteWhat a cute blog!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://kellysjourneyblog.blogspot.com/
Thanks! :)
DeleteFor a cruise, definitely the second one! I'm jealous just looking at the route :) Barcelona is one of my fav cities! Also, Villefranche was gorgeous! My favorite town when we went to the French Riviera! I posted about it on my blog a while back too. We never got a chance to make it out to Greece, but I've been dying too. You can't go on a European cruise without stopping there!
ReplyDelete#2 is similar to a GREAT cruise I went on, so I vote that or the last one. :D
ReplyDeleteI am SO excited for you guys, that will be awesome. Way to plan ahead!
ReplyDeleteOh that's a shame that you are not thinking about coming to Helsinki, Finland. It's such an beautiful city! :)
ReplyDelete