Today is Monday, which on Instagram means it's #MCM or Man Crush Monday. So, today I'm treating my readers to some photos of ...
David Boreanaz/Booth
I love David Boreanaz as Booth! The sexy FBI agent thing works for him. And the character is the perfect blend of cheesy and badass.
David Paetkau/Sam Braddock
I mean, just look at him! and watch Flashpoint! His character, Sam is so hot. If you haven't figured it out, guys with guns really do it for me, haha!
David Beckham
.... The.Tattoos.
Chace Crawford
I know he was in gossip girl but I first thought he was really pretty in "what to expect when you're expecting".
Chad Michael Murray
I've just always thought he was really cute, and probably always will. I've heard he's an ass, but he's a cute one.
David Boreanaz/Booth
I love David Boreanaz as Booth! The sexy FBI agent thing works for him. And the character is the perfect blend of cheesy and badass.
David Paetkau/Sam Braddock
I mean, just look at him! and watch Flashpoint! His character, Sam is so hot. If you haven't figured it out, guys with guns really do it for me, haha!
David Beckham
.... The.Tattoos.
Chace Crawford
I know he was in gossip girl but I first thought he was really pretty in "what to expect when you're expecting".
Chad Michael Murray
I've just always thought he was really cute, and probably always will. I've heard he's an ass, but he's a cute one.
... you're welcome. Happy Monday :)







Chace Crawford is adorable. Cute boys = great way to start Monday ;)
ReplyDelete<3 *heart faced emoji.*
ReplyDelete