Post around here might be a little slow in the month of May! We have so much going on, I hardly have time to breathe!
- For the next few weeks, we have several people on vacation at work, so I'm just racking up those overtime hours! Plus we have a trainee coming in that I'm training on one of our posts, starting next week. Josh and I both hardly have any time off until our wedding
- I have my hair trial today for the wedding :) My appointment is at 3pm so I'll probably Instagram a picture when it's done :)
- I have my final dress fitting tomorrow night at 8pm. I'm so excited to see what it looks like now! It was a little loose before and the corset didn't look right because of that. Also, they added a bustle.
- I helped save a goose at work! It was so sad, the little guy was walking up and down the street for 8 hours just honking and limping. His one wing was broken. I put a facebook status up about how sad it was making me and one of my coworkers from Wawa said that her brothers girlfriend works for a wildlife rescue and that she could come get him! She was there within an hour and the little guy is recovering! :) He confirmed my idea that his wing was broken when he was trying to get away from them. He tried using it but it wasn't working. I was thrilled to hear that he's doing well! It was making me so sad, I actually cried at one point because I went outside and could hear him honking and I felt so helpless. The power of the internet y'all.
- We're moving!! We're so excited to move closer to work (the hour drive is killer) and to have a place of our own. We're renting a townhouse that my Dad's friend owns. It's two bedrooms, fully finished basement, full bath, and it has a decent backyard with a shed. We'll definitely miss the area we live in now but we definitely wont miss the drive! We move in on June 1st.
- Because we're getting a new place, we decided to get new furniture! The furniture we have now is from my parents old house so we wanted something newer and nicer. We're keeping our old living room furniture at the old place so our roommates can use it in their extra room. We found this set purely by luck. We went to a place called Gavigans and we happened to go during their anniversary sale - we got 60% off plus they paid our sales tax! We're waiting for the next sale so we can get a new dining room table.
- Mom and I made our center pieces and table numbers and I really like how they turned out :)
- My flowers arrived yesterday!! I checked them to make sure they were good and I absolutely love them! The girl did such a great job! Below is the photo she sent me before she shipped them :) It's mine, the bridesmaids, the throw away, and the mothers corsages.
- I am getting a massage tomorrow after work and before I pick up my dress! I could not be more excited! My friend Sam is a massage therapist and Josh got me a gift certificate to get a massage where she works :) My back has been killing me, so I hope to God that this helps!
- Our ceremony and vows are done! and so is our playlist! and our time line for the day is just about mapped out! We have less than one month y'all! Shit is getting real!



The flowers are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are so pretty! It looks like you've got lots of wedding details coming together! So excited for you two!
ReplyDeleteSo many exciting things coming up for your! May is going to be a good month:)
ReplyDelete