Monday, April 21, 2014

Let It Go

If you follow me on instagram or twitter, it should come as no surprise that I'm a huge fan of the movie Frozen.  I am also a huge fan of Idina Menzel.  So, naturally, I love the song "Let It Go".   There are so many great versions of this song going around and today I want to share a few of my favorites with y'all.  There really is one for everyone.  There is one in a bunch of different languages, one by a comedian and one done in a bunch of classic Disney voices.

For The Traveler:
This video is in 25 different languages.  I think it is so neat!  They show a video clip of each person from each language singing the song, I highly recommend this one!  If you only listen to one of these, make it this one.
 
 
For the Comedian
This is hilarious!  Christina Bianco sings the song in a bunch of different voices from Idina to Celine to Julie Andrews.  It's seriously funny and impressive at the same time.  She even does a bit in her own voice.
 
 
For the Classic Disney Lover
 Seriously, how does this man even do this!  This is amazing - one man does the voice of a bunch of classic Disney Characters all singing the song.


Original
Of course, for you sad people who haven't seen Frozen (do yourself a favor and watch it) this is the original version by Idina Menzel.
 
 
Happy Monday :)

2 comments:

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!