Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Blog Love: Favorite Posts by My Favorite Bloggers

Today I am definitely short on inspiration and short on things to talk about. So, I want to share some of my favorite posts that my favorite bloggers have written.


Seriously, it's like she was inside my mind when she wrote this post!  It's so funny and so true!  Taylor is definitely one of the funniest bloggers out there!

This is hands down the best blog post I've ever read.  I was literally staring at my screen for five minutes after reading this.  Everything Casey mentioned is something that I've experienced while traveling and I also hope to one day see a change in this.

We Took the Road Less Traveled:  VLOGs
I love these vlogs that Casey did with her husband, David.   It's fun to watch vlogs and actually hear and see our favorite bloggers.  I think they did a great job and the vlogs are so fun to watch!  They cover some great topics including travel and relationships.

Oh, The Places We Will Go: Tell Me a Story
I loved this post!  This is a great post about the travel moments you will never forget.  It is also a great post about how amazing it is to experience a different culture. Memories like this are the best which is why I loved linking up with Selena for her travel moments link-up.

I love this post, not only because I think riding and elephant would be so cool, but because Mackenzie talks about how important it was for her to find a place where the elephants were treated humanely.   The place she found looks amazing!

OK, so this is definitely going to take more than one post!  When I started writing this I didn't realize how many amazing posts I would remember!   So, stay tuned next week for some more amazing blog posts!

5 comments:

  1. Aww thank you for including me, girl!! What an honor. :) This totally reminds me, we need to vlog again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea to feature your favorite bloggers and posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha--we have such similar taste, I recently featured the post from "Bell Bliss" in a round up of some awesome blog posts I'd noticed recently!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are we not best friends yet? These are all some of my favorite bloggers too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!