Friday, March 14, 2014

On My Bookshelf

My too read list is forever long.  I mean like 300 or so books.  There are obviously some that are higher on my list than others, and today I'm going to share some books that you may see reviewed around here in the nearish future.   If you've read any of these I'd love to hear your thoughts.  Also, suggestions for future reads are definitely welcome!


4 comments:

  1. Hmmm, Princess looks like a good addition to my collection! I just started reading Orange is the New Black yesterday after many years without a good book and now I'm ready to start picking up some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. recent college grad...so i haven't read many books for fun in a loooong time. thanks for these ideas! i myself recently bought the tom clancy oldie, the hunt for red october. loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read that but the movie is great! I saw it before I knew about the book.

      Delete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!