It is definitely time for some wedding updates!! We are currently 122 days from our wedding day! WHAT?!
The most exciting wedding news is that I have a dress!!! Annnd my sister has her maid of honor dress and my Mom and future MIL have both found their dresses. Annnd one of my bridesmaids found hers! annnnd today after training, I am going with Laurie to get her bridesmaids dress :)
The most exciting wedding news is that I have a dress!!! Annnd my sister has her maid of honor dress and my Mom and future MIL have both found their dresses. Annnd one of my bridesmaids found hers! annnnd today after training, I am going with Laurie to get her bridesmaids dress :)
Amy's - Mom's - Heathers. Amy's dress is more the same color as mom's and Heathers and the rest of the bridesmaids will be wearing a lighter purple :)
I have 6 girls in my wedding party and 3 are out of state so we just decided to go separately for dresses. The girls are all wearing different styles but they are the same color (DB Wisteria) and are all short dresses. I love the ones my sister and Heather have picked!
Sunday (the 12th) my sister and I made the trip up to Davids Bridal in York, PA and met my Mom there (who was coming from her BF's house north of York). The lady who helped us was fantastic! I wasn't planning on doing a veil but after she put one on, I had to take it! It also took a lot less time than I thought! The dress I picked was the third one I tried on - I tried a few more after it just to be sure but kept going back to that one!
I am going to show the pictures of two of the dresses I didn't get but the first one is similar in style to the one I picked :) Also, don't mind my hair, I'd gone straight from working in a Kitchen all day.
The second one was just too much poof for me but I loved the top!
Also, our guest book arrived a few days before I went dress shopping so that was exciting :) I love it and it goes perfectly with our theme. Here is the sample one shown on Etsy:
Annnnnd we got our invitations and reply cards - they arrived on Monday! Also, I got the email that my dress came in on Monday, all it needs is a bustle :)
Also, our guest book arrived a few days before I went dress shopping so that was exciting :) I love it and it goes perfectly with our theme. Here is the sample one shown on Etsy:
Annnnnd we got our invitations and reply cards - they arrived on Monday! Also, I got the email that my dress came in on Monday, all it needs is a bustle :)
I also got my garters a few months ago and can't remember if I posted the photos or not but here are the photos from Etsy. Mine look exactly the same and I freakin love them! and it gives me my something blue.
So, this is what we have so far. I have emailed a few places about hair and makeup and should have a trial in the coming weeks. Also, we have been emailing about cupcakes and should be having a tasting soon!
Come back next Wednesday when I talk about the not-so-fun side of wedding planning.





Cute guestbook and invitations!
ReplyDeleteRay | Obey Ray
I love the burlap and lace theme!! Your invitations, garters, and guest book look like something I would have picked out for myself!
ReplyDeleteSO exciting that everything is coming together now :) And I love the two dresses that didn't make the cut... can only imagine what THE ONE must look like!
ReplyDeleteAhh I can't wait to see your dress!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up!
I bought these exact same ones in coral and then on the day of, forgot to put it on haha That's ok, it probably would have annoyed me and I would have ripped it off halfway through the night anyways.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I've worn the dress your friend Heather picked as a bridesmaid dress and loved it, super cute and comfy! Your invites are very cute and the garters are awesome too! So exciting that it's getting closer!
ReplyDeletevery cute guest book and I looked at similar garters but we ended up not doing them.
ReplyDelete