Thursday, January 23, 2014

Book Review: Fable

Fable
By: Chanda Hahn
Read: 1/3/14
Pages: 194 (nook)


"All that glitters is not gold.

When something precious is stolen from sixteen-year-old Mina Grime, she will do anything in her power to get it back, even if it means traveling to the dangerous Fae plane and battling one of the strongest fairy-tale villains yet.

However, nothing can prepare Mina for the dangerous obstacles she will face in the Fae world, or the choices she must make when love and life are on the line."

{GoodReads}

This is the third book in the Unenchanted series and I LOVE this series!   I loved this one just as much as the others!  I feel like Mina is growing more and becoming more independent in this book!  I also totally wasn't expecting the ending to this book, however, I feel like she set herself up for a great story for the next book.   The story was more fast paced than the other two and I really liked the Stiltskin story!  I can't wait to get my hands on the next book!  My only issue with this, as with the others, is horrible editing.  I found several spelling mistakes and grammar issues. 

I gave this book a 4/5 on GoodReads. 

*The first book is free on Nook and Kindle!  The second and third are no more than $3.00 on Nook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!