The Hundred Oaks Series
By: Miranda Kenneally
Read: 1/3 -1/7/2014
I decided to review all of these books together because I had similar thoughts on all of them. I really enjoyed this series. The characters intertwined a little bit in each book which I really liked but you really didn't have to read one book in order to understand another (except maybe the 2nd to understand parts of the 3rd). I really like how each main character grew throughout the book and their characters became more aware of themselves and who they are. I also liked that while these weren't master pieces by any means they were enjoyable to read. The issues the girls went through were relateable and the stories pretty much got to the point. I don't feel like there was much fluff to them which I love in books. All of them took me only a day or two to read. They were nice light, enjoyable reads and I definitely recommend them.
I gave all of these books a 4/5 on my Goodreads.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks! I loved hearing from you!