Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sometimes You Just Need to Laugh

And today is just one of those times.



I almost died when I saw this.  I don't get angry much but when I do ...


Truth.  Josh knows this.




....this seriously makes me want to slap people




I try not to write like this, but it's true.  If you ever have to hear me talk, I will likely drop a curse word somewhere.  Sorry, not sorry.




Bahaha OMG I read this and laughed so hard I cried.  It's really not that funny but I couldn't stop laughing!  Josh thought I was having a fit.








I say this all the time!  Ask Josh what phrase I say most and this would definitely be one of them!  "you don't know my life".

Hope some of these made you laugh :)

5 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Thanks for the laughs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay these were great and I absolutely don't know where to start on picking my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha I laughed out loud at so many of these! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one about facebook complainers becoming thankful for a month! So true!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!