Monday, November 18, 2013

Around Maryland: The Irish Festival

The Maryland Irish Festival takes place every year during the second weekend of November. This year was the 40th annual festival in Timonium, MD at the Maryland State Fairgrounds.   There are Irish Dancers and Singers who perform and there are vendors selling Irish food and gifts.

Unfortunately they were super strict with photography so I was only allowed to photograph the Irish dancing, the huge Irish Wolfhounds, and the food.










This beef stew was delicious! 


This dog was actually the coolest dog ever!  He was a Pitt/Basset Mix!  I couldn't get a good picture because he was all over the place.  If I'd had the money, he would have gone home with me!!


My favorite part, of course, was the Irish dance.  It was so neat!!  Here are a few videos that I shot.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!