After our tour in the Coliseum, we got a tour of the Roman Forum and were then split into groups and sent on a scavenger hunt to find some of Romes most famous landmarks. We Found:
The Forum
The Spanish Steps
Vittorio Emanuele II Monument
The Trevi Fountain
The Pantheon











It's nice to see some of the more common and lesser know landmarks here! I haven't been yet, so it offers a nice perspective :) xxx
ReplyDeleteIt is so amazing how much Rome has to offer. Wonderful photos!
ReplyDeleteTakes me back to my own memories in Rome! Great photos!
ReplyDeleteI love that we both blogged about Rome yesterday. It was a beautiful city!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing bella Roma in your post! I grew up two hours south in Naples. Great sites you mentioned. I love being at the spanish steps because it reminds me of my favourite film Roman Holiday. Thank you for linking up with me for Travel Tuesdays, hope to see you linking up tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteBonnie Rose | A Compass Rose an expat lifestyle blog