Our second day in Rome was heavy with sightseeing! We ate breakfast at the hotel; crissonts and toast (we thought the crissonts were super cute but by the end of the trip we never wanted to see one again).
Our first stop was the Coliseum. It was so surreal seeing the coliseum in person! It is so much bigger than it looks in pictures!
I am pretty sure I took a million and one pictures!
Because we were with People to People, we didn't have to wait in line. We met up with our guide and went inside immediately at our scheduled time, which was nice.
I loved visiting the Coliseum, it was one of my favorite parts of our trip.
*Sidenote* I hate all of the pictures of myself from this trip because I am at my heaviest weight ever. I debated for a long time about whether or not I was going to post them on here but decided to suck it up and do it.
Next up is the scavenger hunt, during which we saw the Spanish Steps, Pantheon, and Trevi Fountain.
Our first stop was the Coliseum. It was so surreal seeing the coliseum in person! It is so much bigger than it looks in pictures!
I am pretty sure I took a million and one pictures!
Because we were with People to People, we didn't have to wait in line. We met up with our guide and went inside immediately at our scheduled time, which was nice.
I loved visiting the Coliseum, it was one of my favorite parts of our trip.
*Sidenote* I hate all of the pictures of myself from this trip because I am at my heaviest weight ever. I debated for a long time about whether or not I was going to post them on here but decided to suck it up and do it.
Next up is the scavenger hunt, during which we saw the Spanish Steps, Pantheon, and Trevi Fountain.










I've never been to Rome but I'm dying to go!!! looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteHi :) Stopping by from the Travel-tuesday link-up...
ReplyDeleteRome looks amazing! That's really cool that you could get in without waiting in lines - I've heard they can be pretty long!
Love this as I love Rome. I used to live two hours south in Naples, twice growing up as a military child in Europe. The Coliseum is so awesome to see in person. My son was just asking about seeing it yesterday, so loved that you posted about it for the link up. Thank you for linking up with Belinda and I for Travel Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteBonnie Rose | A Compass Rose