Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Engagement Pictures!

Josh and I got our Engagement pictures done this past Tuesday!  Marlayna did a great job and I am really happy with them!  We definitely made the right choice as far as photography goes!

The pictures were taken in our backyard and at Susquehanna State Park. 
























































I think these turned out great especially since neither of us had ever really had our pics taken like that before.  Also, Josh talks a lot when he is nervous and would not stop talking.  I can't wait to see how our wedding pictures turn out :)

4 comments:

  1. sooo cute! Especially love the white dress with boots. Great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so fun. And the little dog is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are awesome! I think my favorite is when you are wearing the white dress and you are in front of the building, looking at each other. I really love them all. Then background, your outfits. Makes me wish we had done engagement pictures, but that was 7 years ago, and I had never heard of anyone doing them. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness these are cute! And you sure have an adorable backyard and some incredibly cute pups <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!