During our first full day in Williamsburg, we made our way to Busch Gardens! It was the one thing I was looking forward to most on this trip. Unfortunately it did rain for a bit, but we were able to entertain ourselves.
Busch Gardens was voted The World's Most Beautiful Theme Park for the past 22 years, and I can see why. The scenery is amazing and I love the European theme! There were only a few rollercoasters but we loved each one and rode them all at least twice. The lines were very short, I don't think we ever waited more than 15 minutes later in the day! We also went on quite a few different rides that we had never tried before, especially when it was raining.
We enjoyed a German show with our lunch and then later while it was raining we checked out an Irish show which included singing and Irish step dancing, so I was definitely having a blast! They did one of my favorite Irish songs which is called "The Voice". That was one of the things I loved about Busch Gardens, there was more to do than just ride rides!
These pictures were all taken before the rides opened. I only took pictures on my phone and I was having too much fun to worry about taking pictures!
I highly recommend a trip to Busch Gardens to anyone who likes theme parks and rides! There was so much more to do than just rides!
We enjoyed a German show with our lunch and then later while it was raining we checked out an Irish show which included singing and Irish step dancing, so I was definitely having a blast! They did one of my favorite Irish songs which is called "The Voice". That was one of the things I loved about Busch Gardens, there was more to do than just ride rides!
These pictures were all taken before the rides opened. I only took pictures on my phone and I was having too much fun to worry about taking pictures!
I highly recommend a trip to Busch Gardens to anyone who likes theme parks and rides! There was so much more to do than just rides!



Looks fun! I'm going to Islands of Adventure this weekend so I'm ready for some rides. :)
ReplyDeleteI have heard of Busch Gardens but I didn't know it was a amusement park. haha I thought it was like a botanical garden or soemthing! haha
ReplyDelete