Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ladew Topiary Gardens: Part 2

On Monday, I left off with the Terrace Gardens and today I am going to pick up with the Iris Gardens, my favorite part!  Get ready for a photo overload!!

The Iris Gardens are beautiful and contain over 65 different iris varieties!














Next we went to the sculpture garden.



Tivoli Tea House and Garden




The next few photos are randoms from the Yellow Gardens, White Gardens and Temple of Venus as well as some pretty view of the house. 







These last photos are a few randoms and some close ups of some of the flowers. 









That concludes our visit to the beautiful Ladew Gardens.  I hope to go back later in the summer to check out what is blooming at that time! 

3 comments:

  1. How cool is that sculpture garden? I can only imagine how beautiful it all is in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a pretty garden - and this one is really pretty! And oooh, I wish it would be summer as well here in Australia! Kristina x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!