Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday Love

Today I am LOVING:

1. There is only one class standing in the way of me and Spring Break!!! YAY for physics being cancelled Thursday!!!

2.  Since I have that lovely extra day and the weather is supposed to be nice, my sister and I are going to take a drive down to Mount Vernon!  It is so close (1.5hr drive) and we have never been.  Also, it is on my day zero list to go to Mount Vernon, so that is a plus!


3. Josh and I booked everything for vacation!  The only thing we still need to buy are tickets for Luray Caverns and Busch Gardens.



4. Goodreads. I love being able to keep track of the books I have read and when I read them.  It may be my favorite website of all times.  According to goodreads I have read 262 books (that I remember), I love that it keeps track!

5.  These Pins:






6. This movie comes out on Sunday!!!!!


7. My supportive Fiance


1 comment:

  1. I love that first pin! I definitely change a lot during the day. Haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!