Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Liebster Award!!


 Rules: 

1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Write 11 facts about yourself once nominated
3. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you
4. Come up with 11 questions for the 11 people you nominate 

Of course, thanks to Amie at Eat.Pray.Love.Run for nominating me for my first blogger award!! I am so excited :)


11 Facts About Me

1.  I am a Forensic Science student.  School makes me want to pull my hair out but I tell myself it will be worth it! 
2.  I LOVE to read!  I will pretty much read anything that is recommended to me!  I also don't like getting books from the library; I like to own my books (Josh is not a fan of this).
3. I am lactose intolerant but I love ice cream and mac&cheese.  It's a problem. 
4. I could watch NCIS and Bones over and over.  I have watched all seasons of both shows at least twice.  It's sad.  I also love Gilmore Girls.
5. I am engaged!  We are getting married on May 14, 2014.  We decided on a long engagement to decrease the stress and to give us more time to pay for it.  Also, I will be done my degree by that time (hopefully).
6. I love love love love love to travel.  I traveled all the time up until about a year ago.  Then I realized I need to settle down and finish college .... then get a good job to pay for more traveling! haha.
7.  I have thought about joining the Army in the past.  It still crosses my mind once in a while and I still might decide to join after I'm done school.  The only reason I did not join right out of high school was because of my hearing ....
8.  I am deaf.  100% but enough to need hearing aids and annoy the crap out of people with subtitles because I can never hear the t.v.  I always get to classes early the first few days in order to secure a front row seat so that I can  hear the professor. 
9.  I am a die hard Baltimore Ravens fan and I am taking the trades of Boldin and Pollard very hard.  Worst week ever. 
10.  I wish I could go back in time and tell myself that math is important and I will, in fact use it in everyday life!  So pay attention!
11.  I love Washington D.C.  I live about 1.5 hours from DC and go every chance I get. My favorite is the Natural History Museum and the World War 2 Memorial.

To Answer Amie's Questions:  

1. Favorite Easter Candy:  Easy! Log Cabin Jelly Beans!!  Log cabin is a local candy maker and their Jelly Beans are the best! 
2. Best Thing You Are Looking Forward to About Summer:  Only having one class (a hybrid Bio class!) and of course, vacation!
3. Are You A Baker or A Cook:  Neither!  I really hate cooking in general.  I mean I guess I would rather bake ....  but really, I'd rather go to the store and buy the cupcakes that I would be baking.  I mean, they'd probably taste a lot better!
4. What's the Best Vacation You Have Been On?:  Easy, the Bahamas this past summer, Josh proposed on a beach in the Bahamas so nothing can really top that one for me!
5. Favorite Restaurant:  Either Cracker Barrel or Texas Roadhouse.
6. Early Bird or Night Owl:  You know, honestly it changes.  During the school year, early bird.  During the summer, night owl.  But I am more early bird most of the year. 
7. Favorite Movie:  I hate this question! there are just soooo many to choose!  I guess my top are Harry Potter, Top Gun, Officer and A Gentleman, She's the Man, Sound of Music, Les Mis, Steel Magnolias, Footloose and Fried Green Tomatoes ....... this list could go on forever but ain't nobody got time for that!
8. Best Thing About Blogging: Getting to hear so many different life stories and perspectives.  I find it very interesting to see that different ways that people live their lives. 
9. Iphone or Android:  I have an android but honestly I don't care as long as it works.
10. Pepsi or Coke Products: ... Water 
11. What is a Goal You Have For This Year: Complete 10 to 15 items on my DayZero/ 101 in 1001 list.  So far, I am doing fairly well. 

Questions For You!

1. What is something on your bucket list?
2. What is your favorite book?
3. How long have you been blogging and what made you decide to start?
4. What was your college major?
5. What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
6. Favorite Author?
7.  Favorite Genre/Style (whatever) of Music?
8. Dream Job?
9.  Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?
10. What is the Longest car ride you have ever been on (length and from where to where)?
11.  Favorite City? 

I Nominate: 
 Casey @ True Colours

Happy Thursday!!

p.s. I have no clue why my font is all messed up...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your nomination :) So jealous you live so close to DC. I've never even been, boo. Oh, and I also love She's the Man (total guilty pleasure)! Have a great rest of the week!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the nomination!!! And I too LOVE Bones and rewatch old episodes all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!