I was going to try to do my travel posts in order but I completely forgot to post about my first ever "big trip". (Also, with midterms happening I don't have a lot of time to do a full recap of a vacation). We visited my Grandfather in Bradford, PA and took a few little mini trips during that vacation. One of those was an overnight trip to Niagara Falls, Canada. This was in 1998, so I don't remember the details of the trip but I do have some pretty fantastic (ahem) pictures from the trip.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

I LOVE OLD PICS!!!! this is awesome. I would love to go to niagra falls!
ReplyDeleteWOW, these are fantastic! I love the one of the rainbow over the falls, and the one of the crowd in front of the falls. Even though Niagara Falls is only about a 7 hour drive from me, I have NEVER been!
ReplyDeleteMy Travel Tuesday Post
Jess
You were right about great pics! Love the one with the rainbow. Classic!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun pictures! I absolutely love Niagara -- my fiance is from an area not far from there, so we try to see the falls each visit :) Also, I'm a Maryland girl, too -- woohoo!
ReplyDelete