Monday, March 11, 2013

Blogging Help/Vacation Decisions

So, I have been trying to figure out how people get their pinterest and instagram and all that jazz hooked up to their blogs.  Like on the side-bar area, I see peoples links all the time but can not, for the life of me, figure out how to do it!  Can anyone please help me with that? It would be greatly appreciated!! :)

On a different note: Josh and I finally figured out just what to do on Vacation since we cancelled plans to go to NOLA.

We will be taking a day trip here with my sister:


Josh and Amy have both never been and I have never been while its been warm, every time I have gone its been FREEZING.

Then we will spend some time in his home state and my college state, Virginia.  We will be exploring Luray Caverns, for sure and are still deciding on other things to do in the Shenandoah area.  Then we will spend some time in Williamsburg and Busch gardens, which neither of us has been to.

So, even though we will be visiting a state that we have both lived in, we will be exploring new things and I am very excited about it :)

4 comments:

  1. So what exactly are you trying to figure out how to do?? Not that I can help, but maybe I can... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweet girl. I can help with your social media buttons. E-mail me: southernbelleofva@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That trip sounds like it will be tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i spent all day yesterday doing the same thing! e-mail me if you need help and i can share some of the tutorials that helped me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!