Hey y'all!
Things have been slow around here but I'm definitely still alive and still blogging! This week has been crazy and this upcoming week will likely be just as crazy! We had a great time at our wedding and the perfect weather. I could not have asked for a better day! I can't wait to get the photos back!! This week, we are packing and then moving on Sunday. After that, I hope to get back in to the swing of blogging again :)
Above is the preview we got from our photographer and below is a recreation of a photo with my childhood friends! I am so lucky to have life long friends like these girls!


Congrats on your wedding! Love your dress. Best of luck moving!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations dear!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Pretty pics!!
ReplyDeleteyay yay, congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh yey! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! xo
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!
ReplyDelete