Since life has been pretty crazy around here and I have no time to write a post that requires much thought, I figured I'd just tell y'all what I've been up to.
- WORK. I have been getting some major overtime these past few weeks. The next time I really have a day off is the day before my wedding. I haven't had a true day off (thanks overnights) in two weeks. That's OK with me though, all that extra money is more than welcome. Josh has also been working non-stop. Monday was his first day off in 21 days.
- I have been tearing through books. Usually on day shift we switch between being in the truck and being at the main gate. When I'm in the truck I read (I know, my job is so hard) but when I'm in the booth I don't have time between the phone and the people coming in and out. This week my boss has been training a girl up at the booth so I've been spending my whole day in the truck and it was only busy up at the pier one of the days.
- All things wedding are done except the favors but it's just a matter of putting them together which wont take long. I ordered the cupcakes on Tuesday and Mom and I did the seating chart, which was surprisingly easy, on Monday :) I said last week that I'd be getting my dress back Wednesday night but that didn't happen due to the massive flooding we had. My Mom's basement flooded and my entire street was flooded, so we postponed until this past Wednesday.
- Our official moving date is June 1st but since the owner of the house we're renting is a friend of my family, we are able to slowly start moving stuff in. So, our current place looks like we live in a sea of cardboard. I'm loving it though and I can't wait to be closer to work!
...and that is all I have time for! After the wedding and the move, blogging will be back to normal, but for now - ain't nobody got time for that!
...and that is all I have time for! After the wedding and the move, blogging will be back to normal, but for now - ain't nobody got time for that!
So soon! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWow, how exciting. Kind of nice to be able to work overtime before paying for a wedding. :)
ReplyDelete