Hey y'all. It's definitely time for another random post!
* I actually have a real post scheduled for Wednesday! A preview of our wedding consisting of photos from family and friends :)
* We moved! Now we're trying to clean our old place and get settled into our new place. That's a little hard when we both work opposite schedules.
* We now have to get used to noise. I woke up to the sound of someone closing their car door. We're not used to noise at all and it's definitely going to take some time. We also actually have a key to our house which is weird because for the three years that we lived at the old place, it was never locked. I also have to get used to taking my purse in the house instead of leaving it in the car. It's definitely going to be an adjustment moving from the country to the suburbs. We definitely agreed that when we decide to buy a house, it will be in the country.
* I am excited to only be 20 minutes from work rather than an hour from work! It made a huge difference this morning when I got off from my overnight shift!
* Getting a name change is a ridiculously stupid process. I still haven't been able to get it changed at the MVA (marylands version of the DMV). UGH.
That's all I've got for today. Now that we're getting settled in, blogging should go back to normal :)
It is a big adjustment when I moved from the country to the city I left my car unlocked as I always have and well... you can guess what happened! LOL I wasnt living in a good part of the city though. Congrats on your move and I hope everything settles for you soon :)
ReplyDeleteLots of exciting changes for you guys! I remember how much I dreaded the name changing process :( Once you get through the Social Security and the MVA, the rest is pretty easy but there are STILL things I haven't changed just because I got so tired of the paperwork - and this year will be our two year anniversary... oops... lol
ReplyDeleteThat commute will be a game changer!!!
ReplyDelete