Wednesday, December 4, 2013

25 Days of Christmas: Favorite Christmas Movies

 
I love, love, love Christmas movies!  They never get old.  Last year I was watching Christmas movies from mid-November well into January and I am not sorry.  I also randomly watch certain ones throughout the entire year.

I love both the old classics and new movies.  Netflix had a bunch last year that I had never seen, but absolutely loved! 


Charlie Brown Christmas
Rudolph 
Santa Clause in Coming to Town


Frosty the Snowman
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
A Christmas Story
 The Santa Clause


The Polar Express
Jack Frost
Christmas Every Day (so mad that I can't find this anywhere!)



Snowglobe
Christmas Cupid
Christmas Lodge
12 Dates of Christmas
Holiday Engagement
Desperately Seeking Santa


Dear Santa
Christmas Kiss
All She Wants For Christmas
Mistle-tones
Holiday in Handcuffs 


I recommend each and every one of these movies!  If you watch any of these that are new to you, let me know what you think of them! 

4 comments:

  1. ahh love christmas movies! my favorites are it's a wonderful life, home alone, elf and Scrooge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of these are my favorites, too! My very favorite Christmas movie is It's A Wonderful Life, followed closely by Love Actually, ELF, and The Family Stone. All are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas movies so much! I think I've nearly seen everyone every made at least once, and many of them several times every year. I might be slightly addicted... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Have you seen Holiday Inn? It's a classic and is part of our Christmas tradition.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!