Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Life of Charlie

I've been saving this post for a day when I have nothing prepared and no time.  Well, today is that day!

Charlie is my Mom's dog who we suspect is a mix of beagle and dachshund.  He is a character, to say the least!  He absolutely loves Josh.  All you have to do is say "Joshy is here" and he will flip out!   If I go to kiss Josh and Charlie is nearby he will get in between us and bump me out of the way with his nose!   I can't make this stuff up!

Anyway, here are some photos in the life of Charlie. 




 I gonna get the toy!





Alligator Roll



I'm Pooped Guys!




See the ears?? That is because he heard Josh's car.








I wuv you Joshy!


Mom gave him a peanut butter jar that was empty except for a little bit on the bottom.  Kept his dumb ass entertained for literally hours. 







Hope you enjoyed living the ruff life of Charlie!

1 comment:

  1. Cutest dog everrrrrrrrr:D
    Follow each other?
    I'm a beginning fashion blogger check out my blog www.shawsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!