Friday, December 13, 2013

25 Days of Christmas: Favorite Books

Yes, I was that nerdy child who, along with watching all the awesome movies, also read all of the awesome Christmas books.  I had a whole bunch that I would read leading up to Christmas and these are some of the ones that I remember.


I mean, who doesn't love the Grinch??  I'm not gonna lie though, when I was really little the Grinch scared me. 


This is such an adorable book.  I wish I still had my copy!  I remember really loving the illustrations in this book.   I may have to make a special trip to Barnes and Noble to see if I can find this book!


Of course, the polar express is a classic!  It's not Christmas without reading this book, and now watching the movie :)


It was a tradition to read this book on Christmas Eve!  This is another one where I remember really loving the illustrations!  This is another one I might have to search B&N for!


I love this version of The Nutcracker and this is the only one of these that I still have. I used to do ballet so I worshiped this book when I was really young.

All of these were my favorites.  I would read them constantly during the Christmas Season.  I wish I had kept all of these!

**These are all the exact versions that I had, too**

2 comments:

  1. I had that edition of The Night Before Christmas when I was a kid. I wonder if I still have it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one I don't recognize from your list is the Wild Christmas Reindeer, but I love the others! Have you ever read The Little Match Girl or The Gift Of The Magi? Those are two more of my Christmas favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I loved hearing from you!